skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Horizons
Thursday, August 27, 2009
just a phase
or is it.
this isnt a thoughtful post. this is a holy fuck we're in over our heads post.
then again. that does make it thoughtful.
know your boundaries, know your limits.
we are only human.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome
Oh, lord knows I'm tired,
But I won't rest my head until I'm home.
And if my hands find themselves another body, well,
You can't blame them for trying to keep warm.
Check these kids.
The Endless Wanderer
Snip Snip
15 years ago
all things reconsidered
Postscript.
16 years ago
charlietotem
INDEX
16 years ago
Glomped!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(29)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(6)
fingertips
i write lyrics when the mood takes me.
just a phase
Mouth for War
dependency
well here we are
About Me
Composure
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment